The 2018 Miami Open presented by Itaú is just around the corner. For more than three decades, the Miami Open has been bringing the best in sports, food, fashion, and entertainment to the Magic City and 2018 will be another global showcase of what makes the event and surrounding community so special.
The Miami Open will take place March 19 - April 1, 2018 at the Crandon Park Tennis Center.
The continued support and dedication of our more than 850 volunteers is what makes the Miami Open the success that it is today, and we are once again looking to put together the best volunteer team in sports. If you are enthusiastic, hard-working and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you!
Please review the commitment requirements and our volunteer benefits package information below. We think you will find the benefits package one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Volunteer Applications must be completed by Friday, March 2, 2018. If you have any questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 446-2200.
- LACOSTE UNIFORM – Two tournament shirts, a jacket and a hat. Please provide your own khaki shorts or slacks.
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS – Ten tickets for Stadium Court with seat assignments to the following dates/times:
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Wednesday, March 21 night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Thursday, March 22 day session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Thursday, March 22 night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Monday, March 26 night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Wednesday, March 28 day session
(Please note - No exchanges will be given)
- PHOTO CREDENTIAL – With access to Stadium Court seating on certain days.
- MEAL COUPONS – For each shift worked, $10 per shift / $20 maximum per day.
- FREE PARKING – At Marine Stadium with a shuttle on days you are working.
- GREAT GIFTS FROM OUR SPONSORS
In return we ask the following Commitment from you:
- A minimum of NINE (9) SHIFTS OF FIVE (5) to SIX (6)HOURS each. Note - you may double up your shifts to commit to fewer days.
- Attend a training session for the volunteer area you choose. You will be notified of the date and time of your mandatory training session.
- Be a goodwill Ambassador to the tournament while on and off duty.
- Give 14 shifts by Thursday, March 29, and you will be rewarded with four (4) tickets to either the Women’s Semi- Final Day or Night.
- Give 16 shifts by Thursday, March 29 and you will be rewarded with two (2) tickets to the Women’s Finals on Saturday, March 31, in addition to four (4) tickets for a Women’s Semi final, Day or Night.
NOTE: All additional shifts MUST be completed by Thursday, March 29, to receive reward tickets.
- TRANSPORTATION VOLUNTEER DRIVERS ONLY: Give 20 shifts by Friday, March 30 and be rewarded with four (4) 100 level tickets for the Women’s Finals on Saturday, March 31 plus one (1) on-site valet parking pass for Saturday, March 31, in addition to four (4) tickets for a Women’s Semi final, Day or Night session (this does not apply to Airport Greeters).
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2018 Miami Open. We are excited you are considering joining our team and we look forward to your help in making this event the best on the ATP and WTA tours. We look forward to seeing you March 19 – April 1 at the 2018 Miami Open.
Click the link below to begin the application process: