Effective Date: March 21, 2016
This Privacy Statement describes how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by IMG Worldwide, LLC, and our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "IMG Worldwide," "we" or "us") when you attend the Miami Open ("Miami Open") events, access or use our Miami Open website (collectively, the "Service"), or otherwise interact with us in connection with Miami Open. Please note that we may have different privacy statements with respect to certain parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, programs, or activities, and in those cases, this Privacy Statement will not apply.
Information You Provide to Us
IMG Worldwide collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Service, make a purchase, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Service.
Information We Automatically Collect
If you attend Miami Open events where we are capturing audio and video recordings, we may also collect images of you.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect publicly available information about you from social media platforms.
IMG Worldwide may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Develop new Services and content;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and Miami Open events;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMG Worldwide and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
IMG Worldwide may share the personal information we collect from and about you:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our service providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform services for us;
- With event sponsors and other partners, including but not limited to AGT GmbH International, Appy Entertainment GmbH, Appy Entertainment LLC and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, where necessary to provide you with the Services and for their own business purposes, including for the purpose of sending you promotional communications;
- As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of the IMG Worldwide Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, bankruptcy, or reorganization of our business; and
- With your consent.
Further, IMG Worldwide may share aggregated or anonymous information which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools such as the Facebook "Like" button, which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California residents: IMG Worldwide may share your personal information with select third parties. Under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at Insert Email address.
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
IMG Worldwide takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Service users. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Service may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from IMG Worldwide by following the instructions in those communications or by firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us email@example.com
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
IMG Worldwide reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Service and update the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Service or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.