After an incredible tournament in 2016, the countdown to the 2017 Miami Open has begun! We are excited to once again be returning to the Crandon Park Tennis Center, on March 20 - April 2, 2017 If you are enthusiastic, hard-working and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you!
This will mark our 30th Anniversary at our longtime home and we look forward to hosting another World Class event featuring the greatest tennis players in the world on the court and best in food, shopping and entertainment off the court.
Now, is your chance to participate as a Ballperson at one of the most prestigious events on the tennis calendar in one of the most beautiful metropolitan locations in the world.
Ranked one of the top Ballperson programs in the world and with 400 positions to fill, we are the largest Ballperson group of any tournament and we need your help! Without the continued support of its Ballpersons, the Miami Open would not be the success that it is today. We hope to welcome you to our team for an experience you will never forget! After all, there is no better seat in the house.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
** You must be 13 years or older by March 1st, 2017 to apply as a Ballperson.
Once you submit your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email along with additional details and requirements. Email any questions you have to: email@example.com.
Feel free to pass this website along to friends and family who are also interested in applying to participate as a Ballperson as we welcome them too.
• Attractive uniform including 2 t-shirts and 2 shorts for men or 2 dresses for ladies. Everyone also receives a jacket, hat, 2 pairs of socks and SHOES.
• Meal credits for each shift worked, plus daily snacks & drinks ($15 for AM and $10 for PM shifts).
• Ten (10) stadium tickets for family and/or friends as follows: 2 – Wednesday, March 22 day; 2 - Sunday, March 26 night; 2 - Tuesday, March 28 day; 2 - Tuesday, March 28 night; 2 - Wednesday, March 29 night
• Dance Party at the end of the tournament with prizes, food and fun.
• Photo ID badge allowing you access into the Tournament during the days you work or are not working and want to watch
• Free parking pass for the days you’re working
• Post-tournament letter stating you have completed at least 60 hours of volunteering as a Ballperson. In some instances, this may be used as community service.
So what are you waiting for?? Come and join our top ranked Ballperson team!!!!
Director of Ballpersons